Link Exchanged

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Zee Avi - Honey Bee


  • Sun rays come down as seen when they hit the ground 
  • Children spinning around till they fall down down down.
  • I wait for you 
  •  it's been two hours now
  • You're still somewhere in town 
  •  Your dinners getting cold
  • I rest my case you are always this late 
  • And you know how much I hate waiting around 'round 'round
  • Bitter heart, bitter heart tries to keep it all inside,
  • Bitter heart, bitter heart shadows will help you try to hide
  •  Bitter heart,
  • My bitter heart is gettin' just a little fragile 
  • ,Bitter heart, bitter heart of mine. 
  • And then you come and tell me the same reason as you did yesterday
  • So tell me whats her name.
  • Doo doo da dum, doo doo da dum
  • doo doo doo doo doo doo da da dum dum, 
  • da da da da dum, da da da da dum, da da da da dum 
  • .Bitter heart, bitter heart 
  • tries to keep it all inside 
  • Bitter heart, bitter heart shadows will help you try to hide 
  • Bitter heart, my bitter heart is just getting a little fragile
  •  Bitter heart, bitter heart of mine, of mine, of mine, of mine, of mine, of   mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...